There is not much time left for summer, but it is still possible to lose weight in June. Also, you can practice without even leaving the house. It is enough to have comfortable clothes and shoes, a fitness mat and a lot of motivation.
These exercises help the female half to stay in shape. They seem simple, but they actually solve problem areas well. And at the end of the article, you will find a small advantage: scientifically proven information that losing weight can be enjoyable.
1. Reverse push-ups on one leg
This exercise helps you work your triceps and glutes at the same time.
- Take the starting position: put your palms on the floor, lift your pelvis and stretch your right leg.
- Slowly lower your pelvis, but do not touch the floor with your buttocks. Go back to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps and then switch legs.
2. Abduction of the hand behind the back in a supine position
This exercise works your back perfectly. We recommend doing a minimum of 15 repetitions on each side.
- Lie on your stomach and stretch your arms forward. Keep your socks on the floor.
- Stretch your back with your right hand as much as possible.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the same with the other hand.
3. Flexion of the trunk at the elbows.
This is another great back exercise. As a bonus, the muscles of the press are involved.
- Lie on your back, bend your elbows and rest them on the floor. The legs can be straightened or bent at the knees; choose the position that is most comfortable for you.
- Raise your upper back slightly, then return to the starting position.
- Do 30 reps.
This exercise will exercise your abdominal muscles and help get rid of the "ears" on your thighs.
- Lie on your side with both shoulder blades touching the ground. Bend your legs at the knees, braid your fingers at the back of your head.
- Get up a bit, lifting your shoulder blades off the ground. Go back to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps and then switch sides.
5. Dynamic bar
This board simultaneously activates the muscles of the press, back, pelvis, and arms. To begin with, you must endure at least 45 seconds, and then the time to perform this exercise can be increased.
- The starting position is the classic elbow plank.
- Move your hips gently to the right and left, lowering them to the ground, but not touching it.
6. Squats plie
This exercise helps exercise your inner thighs. You must do it for 45 seconds.
- Spread the legs wider than the shoulders, turn the socks to the sides. Slowly lower your hips and stay in this position. Make sure your back is straight.
- Raise and lower your hips slightly, staying in a semi-squat the entire time.
7. Leg swing
This is an exercise for beautiful thighs. It should also be done for a while, at least 1 minute for each leg.
- Stand up straight with your hands on your hips for comfort.
- Bring your right leg to the side, then, making a semi-circle with the tip, return to the starting position.
8. Bringing the leg back
This is a great exercise for your hamstrings and glutes.
- Get on your knees and rest your palms on the floor.
- Bend your right knee and pull it back and then pull it towards your chest.
- Repeat at least 25 times, then switch legs.
If you want to make this exercise harder, lift your left knee slightly off the floor and do not lower it the entire time you work your right leg.
9. Swing your legs while lying down
This is a simple but effective exercise to help you shed the extra inches on your hips.
- Lie on your left side, support your head with your arm bent at the elbow. Place your right leg bent at the knee in front of you.
- Take a short frequent swing with your left leg straight.
- Do the exercise for a minute and then switch sides.
Bonus: the effects you can expect with just a recommendation on how to achieve them
Our set of exercises should be done 3 times a week. But exercise alone, even regular exercise, may not be enough to lose weight. As a general rule, we tend to overestimate the intensity with which we train, but on the contrary, we underestimate the amount of small rewards for our loved ones for work done in the form of a variety of treats.